Diffusion-open, salt-resistant restoration plaster. It can be applied manually or by machine. Very high porosity and hydrophobic properties. Prevents or reduces the formation of condensate. Free of light fillers. CE-Certification according to DIN EN 998-1.
Watch the KÖSTER Restoration Plaster application video!
Video: Diffusion characteristics of KÖSTER Restoration Plaster!
Consumption: Approx. 12 kg/m² per cm layer thickness
- China, Commercial building
- Netherlands, Amsterdam, Malaysian Airways
- Netherlands, Artis, Zoo
- Poland, Krakow, Academy of Arts
- Poland, Krakow, Jagiellonian University, Copernicus Street
- Poland, Krakow, University of Krakau
- Poland, Warsaw, Monastery
- Polska, Warszawa, Niemiecki Instytut Historyczny
- Portugal, Coimbra, Oliveira do Hospital, Century old House
- United Kingdom, London, Renovation of Exterior Walls of Basement Flat