Formstable joint sealant with excellent resistance against mechanical stresses and a high resistance against water, sea water, salt solutions, petroleum and mineral oils. It is rot and root resistant. The rubber-elastic material based on polysulfides is 2-component, elastic and stable.
Fields of application include permanently elastic waterproofing of vertical joints in below grade construction such as foundations, sewage treatment plants, garages, tunnels, etc.
Consumption: Approx. 1.6 kg/l void
- Latvia, CEMEX
- Latvia, Riga, Railway bridge "Gogola"
- Poland, Krakow, Hotel+Restaurant Koscivszko
- Poland, Zgierz, Sewage treatment plant
- Polska, Maszewo, Oczyszczalnia Ścieków
- Serbia, Belgrade, Waste Water Sewer Interceptor Tunnel „Visnjica“
- Turkey, Istanbul, Purification Plant
- Turkey, İzmir, Optimum Shopping Center
- Turkey, Pasaköy - biological sewage treatment plant
- Turkey, Side, Sensimar Resort & Spa
- United Arab Emirates, Dubai Marina, KG Tower
- United Kingdom, Merseyside, Lord Daresbury Stand - Aintree